Over the years, wigs have evolved and now we have a variety of wig styles eg fringe styles, center part style, side part styles, C-curve part styles, lace wig style etc, and most recently the headband wigs.
Headband wigs have left people wondering what it really is. Is it just a normal wig that people tie fabric on? Is it a type of lace wig? etc are the questions most people have.
Do you also have these questions? Well, we have the answers.
WHAT ARE HEADBAND WIGS?
A headband wig is a type of wig that is made with a piece of material used round the cirumference of the wig resembling a headband. The special part about these wigs is that they only go on the back of your head while you style your natural hair in the front or use a scarf in front. People also call them half wigs.
Headband wigs come in different styles. Generally, they come with clips, detachable headbands, and adjustable straps on the back of the cap to fix the hair. The wig headband is very soft and comfortable special design to fit the wig perfectly.
Headband human hair wigs are great hairstyles for beginners, They are very convenient and fashionable. It's actually a life saver on days when you're running late or when youre too busy to spend so much time on your hair.
BENEFITS OF HEADBAND WIGS
- You won't have to go through the stress of cutting out lace or any special glue installation. It is beginner friendly and if you don't like spending time styling your hair, you should totally hop on the headband wig train.You do not need much time on wearing the headband wig. All you have to do is put it on your head directly, use any scarf on it, and just adjust it. No lace, no glue. You can literally throw it on your head and head out in a matter of seconds.
- The headband is soft, light, comfortable, and breathable.
- The half wig is very versatile. It can be styled in a number of ways. That way, you have one wig that looks like a different one each time you style it.
- Headband wigs fit every style (whether you're dressing down or dressing up). With these wigs, it's always a hit and never a miss.
HOW TO INSTALL HEADBAND WIGS
- Prepare your natural hair, depwnding on the style you're trying to achieve.
- Brush your wig to get rid of knots and tangles.
- Lay your edges/style your front hair.
- Wear the wig. Use the clips and the straps. Make sure that the wig is secured all around the cap, including the sides and bottom.
- You can add a scarf or an alice band.
With these headband wigs, you can achieve new hairstyles in a matter of minutes without necessarily going to the salon. How cool is that?
Do you own a headband wig? Will you love to get one? Tell us in the comment section.